The english way, they said, was the best way.

No, I ain't gonna write in english from now on. Relax, take it easy. I've not served in the army, I rather watch tv than join the constitution day parade, I dislike the national football team nowadays - but still I am a norwegian, in flesh and blood and pacemakers. But requests must be answered, that's obvious. And a request to do the blog in english makes my blog english, at least for one post. You see, uncle Liam is quite fantastic in that kind of ways - ask for english, he does it in english, ask for german, he does it in german, ask for urdu, he does it in urdu.

*

Anyways, uncle Liam has become uncle for the fourth time (as you may have read in the last couple posts), and I simply love it. Nathalie is so freakin' cute, and I look so insanely forward to the South African trip with her. It's 28 days to go now. Whoa. It'll be amazing. Nathalie and uncle on tour. Watch out, everyfreakinone. Before that I've got not one - and not two - and not even three - but four exams to do, which I really ain't looking forward for, so I better start reading. Economy, maths, jeez... Pray for me, would ya?

*

Hey, I didn't like my english writing at all, really. I quit now, sparing you for a lot of bored info. My 316 billions of american readers can leave a comment here, maybe I'll change my mind.

PS: I didn't mean that urdu-thing. Please don't ask me, would you?
PPS: 4 weeks. 28 days. 672 hours. 40320 minutes.
PPPS: Prison Break is soooo amazing...
PPPPS: I'm going to South Africa with my niece (and a couple of others). Did I mention that?

Category: , | 3 Comments

3 comments to “November 12th”

  1. This is so good!! I love it!! :) haha :)

  1. jeg lurer på to ting...
    1. kan du skrive et innlegg på urdu? vææær så snill:D

    2. skal du til sør-afrika!?? tror ikke du har fortalt om det...

  1. wow, I`m impressed over your language competence! But I liked it better in Norwegian...the small detail you know......