It started as a warning sign
I saw a few people drinking some wine
Down by the end of a one way street
It went to their heads, they fell to their feet


The glorious indian summer sun shone
As she gave me a bottle, just a single one
I listened careful to hear her voice
All that I felt was the Devil's noise

I couldn't understand it as day turned to night
The sign I first saw had become the invite
The bottle was empty, she touched my hair
A lightning stroke me and drove out all fear


Surrounded by deamons, covered in shadows
People were acting like indians and cowboys
I kissed her like I hadn't no choice
Again I felt it, the Devil's noise

All mysterious sounds in the garden
Silenced to death when she begged me, «pardon,
This indian summer night comes to an end
Although it's the Devil, would you hold his hand?»


Show Champa © 2010

1 comments to “The Devil's Noise”

  1. du er AMAZING!!!!